© Copy Rights: 2017-2018 pushpaanand.com
- She acquired the basics of Vocal Music from Sri Muthu Natesa Bagavathar at a very young age. He is her first guru. She acquired the nuances of Classical Carnatic Music from him.
- Later on she learnt from Sri P.S.Thiagarajan.
- The advent of “Guru” at a very early age is impressed by HH Haridoss Giri (Guruji). HH put her in to the able tutelage of Sangeetha Kalanidhi Dr.M.L.Vasanthakumari.
- She was also trained by another doyen of Carnatic Music Smt.Sulochana Pattabhiraman for some time.
- HH Giri (Guruji) as an ever guiding guru placed her under the tutelage of the great master Sri.P.S.Narayanaswamy.